Thixxsh4rkkx. Totally.
Friday, July 17, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Hello. Rmb to file your Chemistry File! Mr.K's checking 1 week later :(
And worksheets w experiments (?) should be in those thin thin files
(but idk what color).Research your English
(Malamine I feel like drinking/eating/consuming it now). On the China tainted milk thingy.
And Chinese ppl, those who haven't paid for EnjoyEdu
(I know you won't enjoy it, but yeah), you better pay me 10bucks on Mon or get ready to see pig heads at your front door the nxt day.
Listening compre, 22/7
Chinese pupils - 2pm
Malay/Tamil pupils - 4pm.
Place at where idk you ownself ask arnd/check.
Heehawheehaw byebye I hate sch walao. But I ♥ 3N. Aww.
This blog v boring I can't stand it wth.
-Spiky head :(
profile
3Nautical'09, 4Nirvana'10
Pure Literature / Art / Free Period
2009 Sports Day Best Class
2009 Best Class Award: 3rd
Bougainvillea House
Preethi - YFC
Anisiah - Library
Anuthida - Choir
Archana - Guides
Theresa - RCY
Zhi Xuan - Track & Field
Priscilla - Library, Robotics
Zhi Hui - Guides
Darshana - NCC
Deepa - Handbells
Marlene -Handbells
Jaya - TLDDS
Lenis - Volleyball, Track & Field
Stephanie - Track & Field
Nanthini - ELDDS, TLDDS
Ariel - Tennis, Track & Field
Nora - CLDDS
Hafizah - MLDDS
Pamphila - Dance
Raha - Band
Romaine - Track & Field
Sukaa - RCY
Huay Wen - Choir
Tammie - Library
Yan Tian - Volleyball
Xin Yi - RCY
Sara - RCY
Tiffany - Track & Field
Vidhya - Guides
Esther - Choir
Jolene - Guzheng
Farhain - MLDDS
Serena - Guides
2010 Exco
Monitress: Sukaa
A. Monitress: Serena
Secretary: Jaya
Treasurer: Yan Tian
2009 Teachers
Form teacher: Ms Wong
English: Ms Siew
E/A Maths: Mr Ang
Chemistry: Mr Kang
Literature: Mr Sng + Mdm Audra
SS/Geography: Mdm Tan
2010 Teachers
Form teacher: Ms Nair
Co Form teacher: Mr Leng
E Maths: Mr Ang
A Maths: Mr Tan
Chemistry: Mr Kang
Physics: Mr Goh
Biology: Mr Leng
Literature: Mr Sng + Mdm Audra
SS/Geography: Mrs Lim
misc
Others
4 C H A M P I O N S
Archives
-
July 2009-
August 2009-
September 2009-
December 2009-
February 2010